- India is the 4th largest economy, in terms of purchasing power parity. Tenth most industrialised economy. One of the fastest growing economies in the world.
- Indian Markets are one of the best performing Emerging Markets.
- National Stock Exchange third largest, Bombay Stock Exchange fifth largest in terms of number of trades.
- SEBI is one of the most regarded Financial Market Regulator in the world.
- Robust Political stability and broad consensus on reforms.
- Liberal and transparent foreign investment regime.
- Well developed and stable banking system.
- Strong and independent judicial system and well regulated Financial Market